- MY BATH SOAP: The bath soap i have been using for a while now(3 years+) is St Ives Oat meal and Shea butter Body wash ,it is not as if the bath wash only comes in one flavour but i picked shea butter and oats meal flavour because shea butter is proven to keep the skin radiant and also to clear body marks such as scars etc. One of the good thing i like about the St Ives body wash is that it contains 100% natural ingredients, another is that it does contain paraben. It is a dermatologist tested. St Ives leaves your skin with a soft fresh feel.
- HONEY:i also make use of honey to bath , i believe this nature’s product can help improve my skin by leaving it fresh .
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE HONEY TO BATH
MY BODY CREAM: I also make use of the st Ives intensive healing body lotion cranberry seed and grape seed oil , this lotion is clinically tested and proven to lock in moisture for 24 hours , It is made with natural moisturizers (vegetable glycerin and soya bean oil). It is dermatologist tested and does not contain paraben .This lotion is gentle on sensitive skin and it is also proven to help heal even the most severely dry skin.This body lotion helps keep your skin looking and feeling young and fresh.
CLEAN AND CLEAR: I make make use of the clean and clear cooling daily tone to reduce the apperance of pores on my face .it can also be used to makeup ,remove pore clogging dirt and oil.
- Clean the skin before application
- Moisten a cotton ball with toner
- Apply over the face,avoid contact with eye area
- Carry out exercise three times daily
GREEN TEA: I make use of green tea to improve my skin complexion
- TO TREAT MY ACNE:I make use of nature secréte with pure argan oil facial cream.it contains Argan oil and saliva of snail ,a nature active ingredients called Ginseng .this cream helps to give you a clean and beautiful face. if you took note i highlighted the “Acne” in red that is to show how all girls dislike having acne ,so why not start treating your acne today and be glad you did tomorrow.