Hello dear reader, how are your preparations for Christmas 🎄 going?
‘Tis that season to be dressy, and if you are finding it difficult to get a fabulous outfit at an awesome price you are at the right blog.
The Christmas 🎄 season tends to be a season where we get to spend so much, forgetting the jolly moment will soon be over and we would be back to calculate and think of our expenses, if you don’t want to fall under the “thinking group” pay close attention to the points I will be highlighting to help shop this Christmas 🎄 season.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE MAKING A TRIP TO THE MARKET; it may be a local market, a boutique, or an online store
- First thing first, Grab a piece of paper and a magic pen lol
- Think of what you really want to have in your wardrobe this festive season
- Then write it down (Budget every piece of clothing
- If you are shopping in a boutique or an online store the best time to shop is from November to December because there is always a clearance sale
- Now you can make the trip because almost every piece of clothing they have is at a discounted price.
- I repeat!!! Do not exceed your BUDGET.
- Tadaa! you have successfully spent within your budget
- One shoulder top; originally 8k bought it for 4K
- Skirt; #3500 from Lagos island
- Shoe; Aldo
- Bag; miniso
What do you think about these tips? Drop your awesome comments, don’t be a stranger.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 IN ADVANCE