Hello dear reader, Happy new week.
Lekki Arts & Crafts Market, Is located at Oba Elegushi Street, Lekki Penninsula II, Lekki.
It is also know as jakande market. If you are looking for historical, cultural and traditional things for beautifying your home, restaurants and so on, this is absolutely the place for you with over 100 shops that have all kinds of arts and crafts items sold in them.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE GOING TO THE MARKET
1) Wear light clothes because the market is really really hot and you do not want to have too much going on on your body while struggling with sweating.
2) Summon your spirit of bargaining, in oder to get the best price of what you want.
3) Be mentally prepared on what you want to buy at the market because if you are a lover of art, you might be indecisive on the particular art item you want to purchase, but that can’t happen when you have your list ready.
4) window shop first : it is advisable to browse through the first 3-5 shops, that way you will get the idea of prices and the kind of things they have in the market.
5) Dont act like a tourist so they won’t make the items too pricey. if you can speak any Nigerian local dialect that will be really helpful.
6) Take water along and avoid going on weekend if you can.
WHAT YOU CAN FIND HERE
- Ankara notepads
- Leather bags
- Home interior Crafts
- Custom made furniture
Thank you for stopping by, tell me if you have ever visited lekki arts and crafts market, let me know your experience. If you haven’t, would you love to visit this place?
Talk to me in the comment section, don’t be a stranger.